Friday, December 18, 2009

Wet Macular Degeneration More Condition_treatment What Is The Homeopathic Treatment For Wet Macular Degeneration?

What is the homeopathic treatment for wet macular degeneration? - wet macular degeneration more condition_treatment

Since you asked a homeopathic solution, please do not bother me to get some answers :-) Moronic disadvantages homeopathy!
My friend, homeopathy treats the patient not the disease, you should explain exactly what and how you feel, the name of the disease, whatever that something or our traditional doctors can not give a name facncy thats because they are good, not to invent names only cure for what they do not understand and therefore there is no cure. Sad, but true!
If you tell me exactly how and what you from head to toe, I can homeopathic medicines for the treatment and healing, what you as a "macular degeneration", without side effects or complications prescribe. I am a homeopath and no costs. Please send or email your data if you want to help me. And I would be delighted to assist you.
Take care and God bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment