Monday, February 15, 2010

Little Fish Moped My Betta Is Sitting At The Top Of Tank Barley Ever Moving!?

My betta is sitting at the top of tank barley ever moving!? - little fish moped

I know that he is sick I tried, I, I / ick, who took a dose, my local fish farm told me to drain the water a bit, I put them nothing, but still step up if I use a mirror on the tank and also feeds what is wrong, the nature of the company, said to be depressed when you are prone to illness. I'm really worried, it is not! Please help

1 comments:

Kylie Anne said...

Are you sure that I? How could someone sprinkled salt on it? If not, what were your symptoms?

What is the temperature of the water now?
Is there a filter? If not, is what the frequency of water changes?

we need more information ...

---

Well, not so much as we do better, do not worry. Drugs is difficult in fish. I'm still trying a few days. When the treatment ended, I suggest about 50% Difference 70% water.

More ... Get a filter. That is a lie that bettas can not have filters. When you view the attraction is too strong, only the consumption of tights.

Post a Comment