Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stiff Around Glands My Neck/back/spine Hurt?

My neck/back/spine hurt? - stiff around glands

Hello:)
Well, about two days after the swim, I realized that my back hurts!
I swallowed a lot of water in the pool (which I'm not sure how clean it was ...), and when I burped, like most of my spine and it hurt really does! How painful swallowing and breathing sometimes.
Now I woke up this morning my neck seems too difficult, because I'm sorta invisible wore a neck brace. My glands feel pain, and if I swallow anything, what do my ears hurt.
Even if I hurt trying to touch the chin to the chest at the end of the spine, and when I saw it was sore.
I'm going to the doctor tomorrow anyway, but everybody knows what could that be? Is this a way to swim, so I think I threw mand upper back from? Why it feels so funny? I did not swim in a while, but I'm a good swimmer, and never pull on the muscles, please help? I did not have meningitis, is not it?
TY:)

1 comments:

chris said...

Probolly chlorine in the pool or have us touching his body and gave probolly an ear infection, because it reminds me when I waz little every time I swallow my ears hurt, it would waz an ear infection: P best thingg 2 Do is 2 to Docter.

Post a Comment