Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Penicillin Itchy Balls Cephalexin Allergic Reaction Help!!?

Cephalexin Allergic reaction help!!? - penicillin itchy balls

So, last week had a high fever and went to the emergency room, it made for 2 hours and asked me if I am allergic to certain medications and he said yes to penicillin, the nurse and doctor. and the doctor prescribed me 500 mg Cephalexin went to my pharmacy and the pharmacist said, it's really similar to penicillin ... So I called the pharmacist and the doctor says I can not, and I took last week and now all these red dots all over and they are really itchyy .. So I called the hospital today and they told me that I can do nothing about it and were very rude about it, so I said the file would be brought against the *** and that's where it more seriously, but do not help


What shouAP can I do?
im really itching

btw the health system in the balls suckss U.S.!
in thinking about moving to Canada

but appreciate any advice!


Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have done nothing wrong. Anyone who is allergic to penicillin, cephalexin who has the "potential for an allergic reaction to. That will not happen, and many people without any problems this may have been, if med sensitive to the antibiotic, and now sensitive to both - simple as that. It PCN Cephalexin and list of allergies. There are many other antibiotics can be used and in the future can have an allergic reaction to some of the same.

Well, for the treatment, it is necessary to specify the antibiotic and start taking Benadryl stop counter in the table. It takes about 72 hours by an allergic reaction to clean your system, you have to take Benadryl regularly until it is exhausted items. Then you need an appointmentOtolaryngologist with her family and get a different antibiotic, or you can change your status and will no doubt clarify any way and have already antibiotics. The Benadryl is necessary to ensure the itching and redness.

Post a Comment