Friday, January 15, 2010

Led Emergency Vehicle Lights Emergency Vehicle LED Lighting... Can I Splice These Wires?

Emergency vehicle LED lighting... can I splice these wires? - led emergency vehicle lights

So heres to ... I have a Whelen LED light Slimlight in my windshield behind the rearview mirror. It is connected with a switch on my dashboard. I would like to add another bar of LED lights on the windshield, but less, almost sitting on the edge.

Heres the question ... If I am wiring in the light of the new, I will the cable on the same route that the cable Slimlight (behind the plastic in the A-post hidden) run. I want both lights on the same switch anyway I can save time and a young son by splicing in new wires Slimlight light, instead of (the new light to the switch and then I have my script once again break).

I know that new light that lights up and working, but it has also much lower fire? You need as bright as possible

Please answer this question only if you know what your discussions on the. I saw Wana, including up to $ 600 allows the value of the illumination.

1 comments:

fred k said...

Datasheet Whelen said the only thing that is not up to 0.5 SO 2 is a significant burden. Be sure that the polarity to see and connect each cable to connect to.

Post a Comment