Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vista Ati Radeon Xddm 6.14 Download Can I Switch An ATI Radeon X1600 Series Graphics Card From A MAC Home Computer To A Vista Laptop?

Can I switch an ATI Radeon X1600 series graphics card from a MAC home computer to a Vista Laptop? - vista ati radeon xddm 6.14 download

then ... Can I have a series ATI Radeon X1600 graphics / video card on my Mac to a Windows Vista-based computer from Dell, and perhaps the display changes to the Mac ... the other is a family of Intel 965 Express Chipset or something else ... thank you ...

1 comments:

Supercoo... said...

No, unfortunately we can not. I'm not a Mac person, but from what I saw of them, seem to have removable media cards. In addition, up to 90% of laptops can not be changed in the video card Sorry, if you want better graphics, you will need a new laptop.

Post a Comment