Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wicker Mirror Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Low Cost Photo Props/backdrops?

Does anyone know where I can buy low cost photo props/backdrops? - wicker mirror

We're on a tight budget and was only enter our photo store. I wonder if someone knows where I can buy the drops and accessories for our business. The kind of things that I'm looking for are, mirrors, antiques, pushchair wicker statues of Greek / podium right things, almost everything. Any help to find something to help with support and funding for low cost would significantly help us to do.

Thank you in advance.

If you want you can see our work so far, please visit our myspace hesitiate to do business at www.myspace.com / jestenephotos. Please leave feedback so that we can be very useful!

1 comments:

BONNI said...

I buy a lot of mines in flea markets and garage sales. Penthouses elderly parents are also excellent. Age and the physical and natural than any other person or time. It is the utility that is used is the imagination we put into it. Some of my favorite pictures photos were taken at the location space. Parks, trains, amusement parks, etc. On the portraits of black-white friction only buy paper from craft stores in large rolls and use it to go back to. You can provide what he wants and cracks when it is finished.

Post a Comment