Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Xbox Plug And Play Hacked Driver XBOX 360 Wireless Plug And Play Controller Alternatives To Work For Pc?

XBOX 360 wireless plug and play controller alternatives to work for pc? - xbox plug and play hacked driver

I bought this kit plug and play http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75838 GameStop, but he knew that would not work without a special adapter. I have just the cable driver and the price of wireless dongle is ridiculous that I can not help feeling like I was wrong. Are there alternatives to Microsoft dongle? I have a wireless adapter for the Wii, but wouldnt be where I start hacking with it. Should I exchange the pilot for a cable connection?

2 comments:

655321 said...

The Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows from Microsoft is only $ 20. Nothing will allow the driver to use on a PC. Do not use Xbox 360 controller, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. They use a proprietary wireless technology. So I doubt you would be able to provide a wireless adapter for Wii hack work, if you have a degree in electronics. Then say that the price of the MS wireless adapter is ridiculous, I think you have the relevant training.

Either a wired remote control or the receiver of the wireless game for Windows. There are no real alternatives.

Sav said...

Fair trade is a friend, much easier than all Muckin Fi adapter:)

Post a Comment